|Sign Up in Three Easy Steps
Sign Up to create an Exam Review account — Enter email address and password.
If you have an ARRL website account you may use the same email and password but a
separate Exam Review account is required.
|Trouble logging in? Have other questions? See Frequently Asked Questions >|
Respond to confirming Email — Click the link in the email to activate your account
(check spam and junk folders as well). This account activation is required before you will be able to login.
Login to Exam Review — Click the Login button at upper left and then on the Login page enter your account email and password and click the Login button.
- Review question pool chapter-by-chapter or by subelement.
- Review questions reference the appropriate page in the ARRL License Manual.
- See your progress in tabular form — reset progress metrics and review questions at any time.
- Correct answers are shown in light green with a ✔.
- Incorrect answers are shown in light red with a ✘.
Practice Exam Mode
- Take a practice exam on-screen or print a practice exam.
- Online practice exams are patterned as closely as possible to actual exams administered by Volunteer Examiners.
- Practice exams follow the same protocol as the actual FCC Amateur Radio exam — questions are chosen at random from the sub-elements and answer order is randomized.
- Correct answers are shown with a .
- Incorrect answers are shown with a .
- A current version modern browser is required for full functionality of Exam Review.
Includes current versions of
Microsoft® Internet Explorer® (V11 ONLY),
- Older browser versions may work for Practice Exams, but may not work for Exam Review Mode.
- On smartphones or other small screens (regardless of browser) the best viewing results are achieved using a Landscape screen orientation.
Apple® and Safari® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the United States and other countries.
Brave is a trademark or registered trademark of Brave Software, Inc.
CCleaner is a registered trademark of Piriform Software Ltd.
DuckDuckGo is a registered trademark of Duck Duck Go, Inc. in the United States.
Firefox is a trademark of the Mozilla Foundation in the United States and other countries.
Google Chrome® is a trademark or registered trademark of Google LLC in the United States and other countries.
Microsoft®, Microsoft Edge®, and Internet Explorer® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Opera is a trademark of Opera Norway AS.