|Sign Up in Three Easy Steps
Sign Up to create an Exam Review account — Enter email address and password.
If you have an ARRL website account you may use the same email and password
but a separate Exam Review account is required.
Respond to confirming Email — Click the link in the email to activate your account
(check spam folder as well). This account activation is required before you will be able to login.
Login to Exam Review — Click the Login button at upper left and then on the Login page enter your account email and password and click the login button.
- Review question pool chapter-by-chapter or by subelement.
- Review questions reference the appropriate page in the ARRL License Manual.
- See your progress in tabular form — reset progress metrics at any time.
- Correct answers are shown in green with a "Y".
- Incorrect answers are shown in orange with an "N".
Practice Exam Mode
- Login to this site — take a practice exam on-screen or print a practice exam.
- Online practice exams are patterned as closely as possible to actual exams administered by Volunteer Examiners.
- Practice exams follow the same protocol as the actual FCC Amateur Radio exam — questions are chosen at random from the sub-elements and answer order is randomized.
- Correct answers are shown with a green "Checkmark".
- Incorrect answers are shown with a red "X".
- A current version browser is required for full functionality of Exam Review.
Includes current versions of
Internet Explorer (V11 ONLY),
Puffin Web Browser, and UC.
- Older browser versions may work for Practice Exams, but may not work for Exam Review Mode.