|Sign Up in Three Easy Steps
Sign Up to create an Exam Review account — Enter email address and password.
If you have an ARRL website account you may use the same email and password
but a separate Exam Review account is required.
Respond to confirming Email — Click the link in the email to activate your account
(check spam folder as well)
Login to Exam Review — Enter your account email and password in the Login area at upper left
- Review question pool chapter-by-chapter or by subelement.
- Review questions reference the appropriate page in the ARRL License Manual.
- See your progress in tabular form — reset progress metrics at any time.
Practice Exam Mode
- Login to this site — take a practice exam on-screen or print a practice exam.
Online practice exams are patterned as closely as possible
to actual exams administered by Volunteer Examiners.
Practice exams follow the same protocol as the actual FCC Amateur Radio exam —
questions are chosen at random from the sub-elements and answer order is randomized.
- A current version browser is required for full functionality of Exam Review.
Includes current versions of
Internet Explorer (V11 ONLY),
Mozilla Firefox (V38),
Puffin Web Browser, and UC.
- Older browser versions may work for Practice Exams, but may not work for Exam Review Mode.